Happy new Year! After a short Christmas break, BallinEurope is now back with the freshest and sexiest stories on basketball in Europe. And what’s better than starting the new year than a yummy bunch of cigarettes?
- Bravo! Pau-Orthez won its first game of the season. The former French powerhouse is struggling badly this season and everything looked as though the team that once featured players like Antoine Rigaudeau, Boris Diaw or Gheorghe Muresan was on its way to join CSP Limoges in the ProB. But by beating JDA Dijon this Saturday, the French team is now undefeated in 2009 and hopes to make a comeback.
- Watch the Top10 plays of the first round of the German Bundesliga right here.
- Here, you can see the best moments of the French Slam-Dunk Contest held during the All-Star Day.
- After the first qualifying tournament (Montepaschi Siena and Kalise Gran Canaria qualified) for the Nike International Junior Tournament in Berlin, the prestigious Hospitalet tournament kicked off this Sunday and will determine the next two teams that will be present in Berlin during the Euroleague Final Four.
- Nice 3-point exhibition by Osvaldo Jeanty in the German Bundesliga with 8 of 10 attempts made and a new regular-season single-game scoring record with 39 points.
- After being cut by Virtus Bologna, Earl Boykins is now back with the team after having apologized to everybody within the organisation.
- KK Zadar, behind 10,000 crazy fans in their new arena, demolish Cibona Zagreb in the Adriatic League.
Powered by Sidelines